Monday, April 24, 2017

Dr. Doe is going on vacation!

I would first like to apologize for not posting as regularly as I did at the start of this blog. I am working toward a more regular schedule once my non "Alternative Business" (see post about Bill Nye), starts to get a bit more consistent.

Anyways, I'm getting out for a week and will be returning the following Wednesday! I will do my best to update the blog comments when I'm gone, but if I can't, please understand it is not personal! Sometimes you just have to get away and tune out the regular day-to-day activities. Also, I don't think my wife would be terribly thrilled if I was spending a bunch of time doing reading and writing for the blog.

Thank you to all of my regular readers for the support you have given me over the past 8 months (I can't believe this thing has already bee going for that long!). You guys are my fuel to keep pushing out content and I sincerely appreciate your comments and continued presence on the site.

Until next time! Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment